Numark NV is a brand-new DJ controller that is a total gamechanger by having two 4.3-inch full color displays above each jog wheel deck, so that users can very easily see waveforms, loops, cue points, libraries, effects, and basically all the needed information in order for DJs to be able to put laptops away and operate only via the controller. There are a good number of sources such as videos and tutorials in case you want to be sure that this is definitely an ideal controller before purchasing it. My personal opinion is that NV is designed for users to be easily able to view all the information within Serato DJ that they might ever need, that they would otherwise have to look at their laptops during their performances, which takes a lot of time and nerves. Now, you have a possibility to have every required info right before you, displaying on a fabulous, well-lit screen. There will be some occasions of course that DJs will still have to use laptop screens either for easier music library navigation or so on, but during a serious performance, they will be able to have complete attention on the NV itself at all times. Numark NV is very lightweight and portable, thus it is very easy to transport and store, or set up in cramped environments. The touch-sensitive knob controls and modes for filters, EQ, roll and effects in this model are almost the same as in Numark NS7II. Numark NV has a very durable low-profile construction. Overall, it is a perfect purchase for those looking for a next-level class DJ controller full of possibilities.
- 🌟Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7 and up, Mac OS X 10.8 and up
- 🌟1 RCA stereo input pair, unbalanced (line-level)
- 🌟1 1/4" (6.35 mm) TRS input (microphone, direct to Master Outputs)
- 🌟2 XLR outputs, balanced (Master)
- 🌟2 RCA stereo output pairs, unbalanced (Master, Booth)
- 🌟1 1/4" (6.35 mm) TRS output (headphones)
- 🌟1 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS output (headphones)
- 🌟Output Level: 2.25 Vrms (100% Master Volume), 1.19 Vrms (80% Master Volume)
- ✔ Signal-to-Noise Ratio -112 dB: (100% Master Volume, A-weighted), 111 dB (80% Master Volume, A-weighted) 109 dB (100% Master Volume, unweighted), 108 dB (80% Master Volume, unweighted)
- ✔ Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise: 0.005% (100% Master Volume), 0.002% (80% Master Volume)
- ✔ Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz
- ✔ Bit Depth: 16-bit
- ✔ Power: 12 V DC, 2 A, center-positive; power adapter included
- ✔ Dimensions (width x depth x height): 21.6" x 13.4" x 2.1"
- ✔ Weight: 7.0 lbs